Saturday, December 30, 2006

My letter



No soy propenso a poner letras o textos q no sean mios en mi blog, pero esta es una cancion q me encanta, y q marcó un momento muy importante en mi vida.
La verdad es q ahun me asoman las lagrimillas cuando la escucho, asi q os invito a todos a disfrutarla.
Un abrazo.

Flaw - My Letter Lyrics

This is my letter to you

We started following a certain description.
We started simple and fair once again
Before there wasn't any need for an answer
Things were much different then
[Chorus]
But now you question who I am.
who I am inside
Now there's nothing left to hide.
So here it goes
This is my letter

Hope you're alright. It's been rough for me
thinking all night. About the places I'd be
If I maybe, just did a little bit more you might've
Let me, become a man for sure
And if I might, express one concern it seems an
issue. All day at every turn

What's the next step, the latest hole in my life
What's next for me to learn

Engulf myself into a permanent mystery.
No one day just as the next.
not for me

It's so confusing when I look at my history.
I just can't handle that yet.
No
[chorus]

One more friendship ends.
And then for awhile.
I can breathe again

[chorus]


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wau que canción, jamas la había escuchado, tendre que buscarmela en el shaareza para poder escucharla otras veces más.
Bien por lo demás que escribes.
Saludos y escribe pronto amigo.

Uroboros said...

jeje, un saltarin de blog en blog :D
la he colgado en goear.com,por si la kieres.
De todas maneras flaw no estan mal pero esta es de las mejores que tienen para mi.
Veo q eres un fan de bleach..por el avatar ;)
Encantado de tu visita y vuelve a menudo!